U8 - 6pm-7:30pm ( day of the week TBA )- First practice is TBA.
90 mins with their Parent Facilitator/Coach
1. Team rosters will be drawn using the Blind Draw system per GYSA rules. Rosters will have a maximum
of 8 players per coach.
1. Provided that we have enough players to keep our teams as an in-house ( no travel ) program, we will play the games on Saturday mornings. If we do not have enough teams as required to keep the teams in-house, we will join the GYSA U-8 travel program. If this occurs, games will be on Saturdays beginning the 1st week of November and continuing thru 2nd week of February.
1. Game play will be 4v4 ( 4 field players and no goal keeper ).
2. Goal Kicks – game is restarted with a Goal Kick from anywhere in the goal area. Play resumes once the ball has cleared the Goal
3. Games played on Saturdays beginning 1st week of November.
4 - 12 minute periods with 2-3 minute break period. Referee will be used.