Welcome new and returning families, the St. Pete Raiders Soccer Club hopes you will have a great experience with us this season.
General Information for the U14 & above ages
Teams: Usually 1-2 teams for boys and girls
Team Size: 18 players max.
Practice: Twice a week, from 7:30 - 9:00 Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday (Determined by the coach)
Games: 12 games during the season played on Saturdays
Game Day: 11 players vs 11 players, the goalie is one of the 11 players. There is offsides at this level. Game play is two 35 minute halves for U-14, two 40 minute halves for U-16, two 90 minute halves for U-19..
Ball Size: 5
GYSA Tournament: 3 games after the regular season will be played at other clubs in our county. Normally 2 games on a Saturday and 1 game on a Sunday. Possibly advancement in tournament to play in Semi-Finals and Finals
- Februrary 11th Last games for the regular season
- February 28th and 19th GYSA Tournment 1st round games
- Spring soccer starts in March 2017.
U14 and above - Twice a week, from 7:30 - 9:00 Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday - 1st practice in Oct.
180 mins with their Parent Facilitator/Coach
1. Team rosters will be drawn using the Blind Draw system per GYSA rules. Rosters will have a maximum of 18 players per team.
1. Games will be on Saturdays beginning the 1st week of November and continuing thru end of February with advancement thru GYSA CUP could be 1st week of March. Usually will have 6 home games and 6 away games. Away games are at other clubs in Pinellas county.
1. Game play will be 11v11 ( 10 field players and a goal keeper ).
2. Games played on Saturdays beginning 1st week in November. Two 35 minute halves for U-14, two 40 minute halves for U-16, two 90 minute halves for U-19.