1. These age groups will have Three 6 week seasons for the Fall 2012-13 season.
1st session is Sept. 6th through Oct 11th - REGISTRATION FOR SESSION I ends 8/25/12
2nd session is Oct. 25th through Dec 6th with Thanksgiving week off. - REGISTRATION FOR SESSION II ends 10/14/12
Players will then have the holiday season off from soccer to participate in holiday activities.
3rd session is Jan. 3rd through Feb 7th - REGISTRATION FOR SESSION III ends 12/15/12
Practice & Game Format:
1. 30 mins Technical Training with VSI - Pinellas Flames Training Staff.
2. Game play will be Open Soccer 3v3 immediately following training session.
2. No player goal kicks, corner kicks, throw-ins. The game is restarted with the Facilitator rolling in a new ball for play once a ball has gone out-of-bounds.
3. Games played 3 - 6 minute periods with 2-3 minute break period. No Referees
4. U5 - Tuesdays 6pm-7pm on the East Field (behind the tennis courts) -
IMPORTANT Note: Based on registrations, the U-5 program may be combined with the U-6 group on Thursday nights.
5. U6 - Thursday 6pm-7pm on the East Field (behind the tennis courts) -
1. No assigned teams in these age groups. All players will practice and play together on their assigned day.