To act as an Advisor/ Consultant, utilizing my wealth of knowledge in the field of Youth and professional soccer. I believe my name is synomous with integrity and excellence thus giving the Everton Florida organization great prestige in the soccer community. My longevity at this club has shown my loyalty to the club,
I am taking the “UEFA A” license this summer, It is the top license in the world and the most respected. I will share much of what I learn with the coaches at the Raiders. Not many youth clubs can boast a “UEFA A” Licensed Director!
Much of my time upon my return will be spent on accessing the coaching staff and helping them improve, thus short circuiting inroads to the players.
- To oversee the workings of the organization as a whole.
- To recruit and review coach selection for all club teams
- To receive monthly reports from both Recreational and Competitive DOC’s on progress made and new ideas. In return, giving back ideas to pave the way for success.
- Brainstorming innovations
- To review proposed new curriculums for Rec and club. (These need to be produced by pertinent personnel)
- To liaison with Club president on a regular basis
- To liaison with both Rec and Club DOCS on a regular basis.
- To be on line (Phone) for monthly Board meetings for Executives input
- Develop a link with Overseas travel opportunities. (This is a year away) Teams need to fundraise for these trips.
- Share new ideas with club from overseas.
- Share cutting edge training ideas with DOC and club coaches.
- Work with club teams on a pre-determined schedule.
- Analyze club coaches during sessions and help mentor them for further development.
- Host coaching clinics upon my return from Europe.
- To be on call for problem solving 24/7.
This is by far one of the most important aspects of any business and an area I am extremely well versed in and able to make those vital decisions that will further develop the Everton FloridaSoccer Club.