4 v 4 Spring Soccer Registration is now open for 2013.
Competitive Division - All competitive players and invited guests (register under competitive 4 v 4 league)
Recreational Division - Recreational players (register under Spring Recreational soccer and your proper age group)
Spring Soccer dates: Saturday mornings beginning March 16th, ending May 4th.
Start times for games:
Saturdays - U-8 and U-10 -- 9:00 & 9:45 U-12 and U-14 -- 10:30 & 11:00
5th Annual Ray Chassereau Tournament will top off the 4 v 4 Spring league (round robin friendly tournament - way too much fun!)
A few items of interest:
- Cost for Spring session is $60.00 for the 6 week session
- Registration is open thru 2/28/13. Any registrations after this date will be to fill the openings available.
- Age Groups Available : U-6, U-8, U-10, U-12, U-14, Highschool.
- Teams may be coed depending on the number of players registered.
- Competitive and Recreational divisions may also be combined based on registrations.
- If competitive teams/players are still in Region Cup/State Cup a reschedule is needed to field a team, we will try to rescheduled where possible.
- Parents will be expected to volunteer in the concession stand. Each team will be given a date/time to help in the concession stand.
U5 & U6 Spring Academy Thursday Nights 6pm - 7pm
The U5 & U6 Academy players will be trained by the Everton Training Staff. The format will be similar to the practice schedule for the Fall/Winter season, 30 mins of instructions and skills games and 30 mins of scrimmages.
Click here to register